Sunday, October 6, 2013

Harry Potter

This week was meant for Harry Potter. I have never read the books but this week made me start on the deathly hollows. Already enjoying the book, I skipped to the end because I watched all the movies and already know what happens but that doesn’t stop me from loving the epic tale of Harry Potter. Frist things first I love Harry Potter. The reason I feel like it is such an epic tale is again like the lord of the ring, the world. I love movies, books, and games that have their own world to them. For example the games Halo, World of Warcraft, and Legend of Zelda. All these games have their own worlds in which they are formed upon. They don’t just make a game off a character they already have the world with loads of backstory to play off of. That is why I love Harry Potter, it makes the world seem so real. There are countless of back story to it which are later explained throughout the films/books. Another reason I thought Harry Potter was an amazing tale was the adventure and the time we spent with Harry. We grew up with him, he was always roughly the same age as this generation, which made him tale kind of special to those who have watched the movies or read the books. You grew while your favorite characters grew it made the stories seem so much more real and that there really was a world beyond ours. And if there is no world beyond ours. It sure wants there to be one. These are reason why I think Harry Potter was so successful, the world it created and the generation that grew up with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment