Sunday, October 6, 2013

Fantasy!

If there is one genre I love it is fantasy! Everything about fantasy I enjoy. I love the games the movies and the stories. This week we were assigned to red the Hobbit. I have never read the book but I decided to get it for this week. And I can easily say I loved it. The book was awesome! My favorite thing about the book is the wonderful world you are placed in and how everything is created so the reader can paint a perfect picture in their head. This world they create seems so real that you just want to escape to it. Every detail is laid out and it leaves all holes filled so no one can discrete the believability. I think fantasy is one of the best genres because I believe it makes you think the most. It takes your mind on an incredible journey that no other genre does. You imagine more and sometimes want to escape to that world. Although I loved the book there were some parts I felt were a little slow and long. I love detail as much as the next guy but those doors man. That is all I can say, the amount of time and detail they talk about those doors is way to much. I mean they are doors. So all in all I loved the book very fun, very engaging and very happy I finally read the Hobbit. Cannot wait for those movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment