Saturday, November 30, 2013

Space Opera

I found Space Opera extremely hard to keep my attention. I did not quite enjoy it as much and wish I would of wasted my time watching something else. First off I am not a big fan of Space movies, besides Star Wars of course. But the whole alien scene is not for me and never has been. I just do not enjoy the spacy lazars and things like that. Another reason why I did not really enjoy it is this might sound bad but the effects in them were to out dated. In this day and age we are use to better then life effects and cg characters that it makes any old type of film hard to look out. The older films always look grainy and such and usually have good compositions and stories but it is hard to get into something when you do not like the look of it. For example you are not going to watch and animated film if the characters look weird to you, the look plays a big part in what we watch and pay attention to. Last but not least the story, uhhhh I could not stand the story it was super generic and predictable. It felt super spacy, might be my basis talking, but it felt like an outer space movie. At least Star wars brought you into their world with tons of back stories and mini stories within their universe. Space Opera did not do that more me, I was just thrown in a futuristic space dear I say it Opera. So basically as you can tell I did not enjoy anything from this movie, besides that pirate Steve actor from dodge ball, he’s the man!

No comments:

Post a Comment