Saturday, November 30, 2013

Blood child!!!!

Today in class we read a short story called blood child. This story was so awesome easily the best sci-fi story I have actually enjoyed quite a lot. I loved that the humans turned into the cattle for the aliens. Such a twist to modern day civilization that we are not being feed and taken care of just to be a host to an animal baby. Although the sheer idea of another species coming down and planting eggs into the humans to where they hatch and eat the human from the inside is awesome it is also very creepy. To think the aliens basically rape the humans and we know nothing of these creatures. Imagine one day your in your house and an alien comes and uses you to habor their child, it is a scary thought. What we do not know or are familiar with is scary to use. That being said I feel this story was one of the greatest reads of my life. I loved the idea of the story and it kind of reminded me of that movie alien. Those were the aliens I pictured in my mind as I read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment